The transformation begins as soon as you arrive at Main Beach when your personal trainer will run through an assessment procedure designed to pinpoint exactly what kind of programme will be perfect for you. Amongst the factors taken into account initially will be the following:
- Your alignment and flexibility
- Your general physical composition
- Your nutritional needs
Using this information, along with basic facts such as your age and overall fitness and health, your personal trainer will then put together a unique programme aimed specifically at achieving the results you’ve come to Main Beach to achieve. Every 4 weeks this programme will be updated by your personal trainer, in line with the inevitable improvement in your general fitness levels.
Having a personal trainer means getting ‘one on one’ attention, just you and your trainer, taking you
through the likes of weight and cardio sessions. Your trainer will motivate and encourage you, keep you free from injury and use their experience and expertise to bring you to the goals you’ve set for yourself in the shortest possible time.
Nobody at Main Beach is pretending that getting fit and keeping fit is easy, but having your own trainer by your side throughout makes it more achievable than ever
Felicia Digiannantonio, 24, Labrador
“I started personal training with Lucia after hearing great feedback from other clients. I went to Lucia with goals including; Weight Loss, Toning, and general fitness. Lucia provided me with helpful advice on nutrition also, without this i would not have achieved the outcomes I have in such a short period of time. I have lost 2 dress sizes and I am now much healthier, stronger and can now even run for 30minutes. Thanks Lucia for the outstanding results.”
The People Who Will Benefit The Most
- Joined a gym, paid their membership but never went along
- Went along but never achieved the desired results
- Worry that their lack of fitness knowledge may lead to injury
- Have some knowledge, but not enough to construct a programme
- Would choose the relaxed environment of a boutique private studio over that of a gym crowded
- with strangers
- Have tried group classes but been disappointed with the results
- If any of those sound like you, then pay us a visit.