Mention exercise to most people and they immediately think of hard work and effort. What they might not think, at least not at first, is fun, but at Fitness World we know that you can get fitter and enjoy yourself at the same time, and that one of the best ways of doing so is to come along to our Main Beach centre and have a go at kickboxing in the Gold Coast.
It doesn’t matter if you know absolutely nothing about kickboxing, in the Gold Coast or anywhere
else, since our qualified personal trainer has got more than enough knowledge and experience for
both of you, and will pass it on during a one on one kickboxing session designed with you in mind
and shaped to be intense but enjoyable and to get your heart pumping faster.
Our programmes are bespoke and flexible, which means that it doesn’t matter if you’ve never kick boxed in your life or are fairly experienced – no matter stage you’re at we’ll help you to move forward.
Kickboxing in the Gold Coast isn’t just about keeping fit, either. Yes, you’ll burn calories shed fat and get fit fast, but you’ll also be learning an advanced self-defence technique. Knowing you
can protect yourself in this manner isn’t just advantageous in its’ own right, it will also help to boost
your confidence in all areas of life.
If you want to have fun, lose weight and get fit, then kickboxing with a personal trainer could be the perfect solution, particularly if:
- You dislike doing cardio exercises or running
- You actually can’t run
- You have injuries which place limits upon the kind of exercise you can do
- You feel lacking in confidence and self-esteem, perhaps leading to you feeling bullied or undervalued
- You work in a stressful profession
- You suffer from depression
- You have an excess of energy and don’t know how to burn it off
- If any of that sounds familiar, then pay us a visit at Fitness World and find out if kickboxing ticks your boxes.
Start Your Journey Today
So if you are looking for a personal trainer in Main Beach Gold Coast & want professional, friendly advice and assessments.
Fitness World is your first stop.